Join the team.
We are looking to hire a part time studio assistant!
- Train under Ellen to learn and be competent at jewelry production systems around studio
- Cutting and filing stock and rod
- Forming stock
- With time, train on flex shaft and soldering
- Package orders weekly according to packaging and shipping protocol
- Maintain clean workspace
- Wear many hats as this is a small business!
Work Environment and Personal/Professional Growth
- Continue to grow as a professional through continued education, research and study, and interaction with other professionals and leaders
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow
An ideal candidate would have
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to read others
- An eagerness to learn quickly and accept direction
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to work standing or sitting down for extended periods of time
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
Please fill out application form here.